Standard Electronic Parts – Hybrid Rollback Remote Kit
Featuring remote hand held, charger, antenna, and transmitter
Ledwell Made Guarantee
We back every product with the Ledwell Made Guarantee. When you become a Ledwell customer, one of the many services you can expect is express shipping. You don’t have to wait for parts. We manufacture more than 85% of our parts in-house and ship 99% within 24 hours of your request.
To learn more about our promise to you, contact our Ledwell experts today!
Before beginning the procedure, make sure there are no other transmitters in the vicinity being operated, as this can cause issues with the dedication process.
Note that these receivers have the capability of storing two (2) unique ID codes, allowing the use of two (2) different transmitters.
1. Power up the receiver.
2. Locate the green ‘SETUP’ button on the bottom of the receiver as shown in the image to the right.
3. Press the ‘SETUP’ button 5 times quickly. The blue ‘POWER/ACTIVITY’ light will blink 5 times to confirm the correct entry.
4. Press the ‘SETUP’ button once. The ‘POWER/ACTIVITY’ light will blink once.
5. Press any button on the transmitter that will be used with this receiver for at least two (2) seconds. The ‘POWER/ ACTIVITY’ light on the receiver will blink approximately 6 times, indicating that the code has been learned. (Note that on handhelds with system ON/OFF buttons, the ON button must be used in this step).
6. If a second handheld requires dedication, go to step 7. If not, the dedication process is complete.
7. Press the ‘SETUP’ button 5 times quickly. The blue ‘POWER/ACTIVITY’ light will blink 5 times to confirm the correct entry.
8. Press the ‘SETUP’ button twice. The ‘POWER/ ACTIVITY’ light will blink twice.
9. Press any button on the transmitter that will be used with this receiver for at least two (2) seconds. The ‘POWER/ ACTIVITY’ light on the receiver will blink approximately 6 times, indicating that the code has been learned. The dedication process is now complete
Check your 7-way pigtail from the truck to the trailer for power. When the center pin is blue, you have power. If it is not, unplug the 7-way from the back of the truck and check the fixed plug on the truck for power. If there is no power, check for a blown fuse.
Your air solenoids may be malfunctioning. Each solenoid has a button at its center. Use those to manually operate the air solenoids and ensure their responsiveness.
DO NOT ENGAGE THE PTO WHILE PERFORMING THIS TEST. AIR ONLY.
If there is still no operation, check the twist lock connector for corrosion on the pins.
Yes, we offer replacements for handheld wireless remotes. Contact our Parts Department to order.
Once you receive your new remote, you will need to pair it with the transmitter mounted on your equipment.